Project Management and Private Sector Development
From 2000 onwards, Verde Azul gradually increased focus on land based project development and project management. Project management and private sector development involves working with communities and private investors; as well as includes our own investments in ecotourism, agriculture and community income generation.
- Representation and Assistance to Investors;
- Resource Mobilization;
- Planning and Management;
- Development, Implementation and Assessment of Projects;
- Participation in Boards and Consultative Groups.
Ongoing Projects (2020–2021)
- Production of organic seeds and organic sugar cane as well as processing of raw, unrefined organic sugar in Cabo Delgado province;
- Investment Development of Banana in Dombe (Manica), Boane (Maputo) and Ocua (Cabo Delgado);
- Project development of a project for plantation of energy crops, food and production of Bio Ethanol for approximately 11.000 households – ECOGREEN;
- Establishment of a Verde Azul office in Pemba (Cabo Delgado);
- Ecotourism and Natural Resource Research in the Xirundu Project in Chizavane (Gaza);
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility through Projects of Community Partnership; Development of an Ecotourism Venture in Chizavane Beach (Gaza);
- Executive Management of Mozambican Association of Promotion of Modern Cooperatives (AMPCM).
- ECOENERGIA – Production of Bioethanol for Food
- Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building of Milk Cooperatives in Manica
- ANGELIQUE – Mapping the Future Expansion of the Energy Supply
- Preparation of Support for the Millennium Challenge to Environmental and Social Projects in Northern Mozambique
- Technical Assistance for Reducing Bureaucracy for CTA in Mozambique
- Inclusive Economic Growth through the Sustainable Use of Natural Resources in Niassa Province: Malonda Program
- Production of Unrefined Organic Sugar and Sugar Cane in Cabo Delgado Province