From 2000 onwards, Verde Azul gradually increased focus on land based project development and project management. Project management and private sector development involves working with communities and private investors; as well as includes our own investments in ecotourism, agriculture and community income generation.
- Representation and Assistance to Investors;
- Resource Mobilization;
- Planning and Management;
- Development, Implementation and Assessment of Projects;
- Participation in Boards and Consultative Groups.
Ongoing Projects (2020–2021)
- Production of organic seeds and organic sugar cane as well as processing of raw, unrefined organic sugar in Cabo Delgado province;
- Investment Development of Banana in Dombe (Manica), Boane (Maputo) and Ocua (Cabo Delgado);
- Project development of a project for plantation of energy crops, food and production of Bio Ethanol for approximately 11.000 households – ECOGREEN;
- Establishment of a Verde Azul office in Pemba (Cabo Delgado);
- Ecotourism and Natural Resource Research in the Xirundu Project in Chizavane (Gaza);
- Development of Corporate Social Responsibility through Projects of Community Partnership; Development of an Ecotourism Venture in Chizavane Beach (Gaza);
- Executive Management of Mozambican Association of Promotion of Modern Cooperatives (AMPCM).
- ECOENERGIA – Production of Bioethanol for Food
- Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building of Milk Cooperatives in Manica
- ANGELIQUE – Mapping the Future Expansion of the Energy Supply
- Preparation of Support for the Millennium Challenge to Environmental and Social Projects in Northern Mozambique
- Technical Assistance for Reducing Bureaucracy for CTA in Mozambique
- Inclusive Economic Growth through the Sustainable Use of Natural Resources in Niassa Province: Malonda Program
- Production of Unrefined Organic Sugar and Sugar Cane in Cabo Delgado Province